Develop your leadership skills
Take on opportunities at Jamestown Community College designed to challenge you and build your leadership and soft skills.
- Study in the Honors program, where you'll work with leaders in the community and engage in challenging coursework.
- Join Phi Theta Kappa, an international honor society for two-year college students.
- Become a student ambassador, where you’ll develop your personal leadership qualities and strengthen skills in communication, time management, conflict resolution, and teamwork.
- Study abroad for a full semester, internship, or travel course and strengthen your leadership and independence as you immerse yourself in another culture through Global Learning.
- Present your collegiate work and experiences with the JCC community at Scholars Day.