Upcoming payment due dates
|Financial Responsibility Agreement||当然支付||由于 Dates Per Semester||滞纳金|
|由于 前两个星期五 the first day of classes||由于这个 周五之前 the first day of classes||Academic calendar »||$50|
JCC is no longer mailing paper billing statements. For JCC to support a paperless, greener environment, we have eliminated the mailing of paper bills.
- International students: find more information about your student bill
To view your bill:
- 去 横幅.tntushu.com.
- Select 进入安全区域.
You will need your student ID (J-number) or social security number and personal identification number (PIN). The first time you log in, you will be directed to create a more secure PIN of your choice. You should also set up and answer a security question. This will enable you to reset your PIN if you forget it or become locked out of the site. If you do not set up a security question and require JCC to reset your PIN, you will need to do so in person or receive a new PIN through the mail.
- Select 学生.
- Select 学生账户.
- Select 查看账单.
- Select the term you want to view.
- Confirm your legal name.
- Complete the 学生 Financial Responsibility Form (FRA) for this term.
- Once completed, you will be able to view your bill.
Payment must be received by the specified due date above.
|Mail (JCC 业务 Office, 525 Falconer Street, P.O. Box 20, Jamestown, NY 14702)||Check only, made payable to JCC|
|In person (in the business office)||钱的订单
Check made payable to JCC
|在线||Bank account (no additional fee)
Debit/credit card (2.5% service charge may apply)
Payment plan ($25 enrollment fee)
How to pay online
You can pay online with your bank account, debit/credit card, and/or payment plan.
- 在你 view your bill in Banner, click on the link titled, "Click here to pay with a debit/credit card or sign up for a payment plan" (bottom of the bill).
- You will be redirected to Nelnet 业务 Solutions. You will create an account on your first visit. Afterward, you will be automatically logged in when you access the site through Banner.
- Click on "Make a Payment" or "Set up a Payment Plan" to complete your payment.
- You can also add an authorized party to pay online on your behalf. Click "Add an Authorized Party" to get started.
More information on payment plans
Registering for classes creates a financial obligation to the college. Registered students are required to complete a financial responsibility agreement (FRA). Failure to submit the complete agreement will result in the student being dropped from all registered classes. The FRA may be completed by logging in to self-service Banner and viewing the bill.
If you are 18 and over, you will complete this form in Banner. If you are under 18, please complete this FRA form.